At LinkSquares we talk with and work with lots of other legal blogs to share our story about helping in-house counsel and their teams save time and find key information they need to run their department.
After we came across several really great resources for general and corporate counsels and their teams in house, we decided to share a post that would cover the top online resources for in house legal teams. Please review these great blogs and feel free to comment below if you have other resources to share!
- In-House Advisor - in-houseadvisor.com - The In-House Advisor was created to provide in-house counsel (as well as CEOs, CFOs and other C-Level decision makers) with practical, helpful and thoughtful advice on a variety of legal issues. Posts primarily deal with matters related to litigation and risk avoidance as well as employment and labor issues. In addition, they feature guest posts by well respected in-house counsel who can provide the type of “in the trenches” perspective and advice to help your business run smoothly. You can follow them at @InHouseAdvisor.
- Corporate Counsel - corpcounsel.com - CorpCounsel.com is a leading digital destination for in-house counsel to find breaking news and practical information. Posts include in-depth features, analysis, and insight while addressing the needs of the nation’s in-house attorneys and executives. You can follow them on twitter at @CorpCounsel.
- Inside Counsel - insidecounsel.com - Launched in 1991, InsideCounsel is a monthly magazine exclusively serving general counsel and other top in-house legal professionals. Formerly known as Corporate Legal Times, InsideCounsel is the oldest monthly magazine published specifically for in-house counsel. It has a monthly circulation of 40,000 including chief legal officers, VPs and general counsel. You can follow them on Twitter at @InsideCounsel.
- Law Insider - thelawinsider.com - Founded in June 2010, Law Insider is a leading LegalTech and Business of Law blog that’s dedicated to tracking trends in LegalTech, profiling start-ups, interviewing legal innovators, reviewing technology and otherwise keeping our fingers on the pulse of all things LegalTech. Law Insider and its network reaches over 100,000 readers a month. You can follow them at @LawInsider.
- In-House Blog - inhouseblog.com - The In-House Blog is another top publication we recommend with lots of posts each week from numerous contributors. Topics cover everything from career resources for lawyer looking to move in house, to salaries and other current topics. You can follow them at @InHouseBlog.
Of course this list wouldn't be complete without a link to our blog as well! You can find us at blog.linksquares.com. We publish a free eBook each month. Check out last months free eBook on legal contract reviews here.
As always, please reach out to us at info@linksquares (dot) com if you have any other great resources for in-house counsel's you'd like to share!